Imagine & Explore

Sugarfoot has been designing custom international trips since 2014 and we are excited to share our knowledge and expertise with you.



It is our commitment to provide you with the best service and to make sure that you are taken care of every step of the way.


Each vacation is completely tailored to your desires which is why we take so much time asking you questions before giving you options.


We are happy to plan your travels around special events, particular interests, or groups.


We work only with legitimate, upstanding suppliers to make sure that you're taken care of 100%.


When working with Sugarfoot, you can expect to be paired with a fully trained and experienced agent and to receive the upmost care.

Frequently Asked Questions

  1. Why use a travel agent when I could book it on my own? Travel agents are most useful when things go wrong. We are great at helping you select the right vacation based off your preferences but more than anything, we are there to help things go smoothly so you aren't stuck in another country calling an unknown person for support.
  2. Do I need a passport or passport card? It is rare that you would want a passport card and not a passport. A passport will allow you to travel anywhere in the world whereas a passport card will only allow you to travel to Canada or Mexico by land or sea (does not work for airfare!)
  3. Can my kids stay in a separate room from the adults on a cruise? In most cases the answer is yes. As long as the children are within 3 rooms of yours, the cruise line will typically allow it but you will want to confirm with your travel agent for cruise line specifics.
  4. Can my child travel with friends outside the country? Minor children may be able to travel to another country without either one of their parents. Children must have their own passport, visa or other international entry documentation required of adults. In addition, certain countries require children leaving that country without both parents and a legal guardian to have a letter of consent, in some cases notarized. Check with the embassy or consulate in the United States of the destination country for its requirements. Minor Consent Form